4.9.10

fire truck red

I'm pretty excited red is one of the key colors this season. I was really into red a couple of years back and now it feels new again. Especially together with all the muted colors we're having (and I've been mostly wearing), red brightens up the color palette. 

This is what wore the other day. I was inspired by one pic I saw at the Stockholm Street Style. It made me remember these red jeans I had in my wardrobe already just waiting for the new coming. :)
jeans&tank top under&bag:HM Divided,cardigan:HM Trend, white top:Monki, shoes:Weekday, leather bracelet:COS

5 comments:

WILDFLOWER said...

wow i adore this outfit! I love red and I am most def gonna be wearing it more this season. I love how you have paired it with the nude and white. You look great.

Kirstin said...

Very fresh! Love how you styled it! I feel like I need some red in my wardrobe now!

http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

hannah, heart city said...

i love this, the red goes awesome with the beige tone! and those shoes rock

verychiclist said...

very lovely shoes :-)


http://verychiclist.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

amazing outfit! so en vogue, my dear. you look great! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com