3.8.10

more etsy findings


I blogged earlier at the late spring about how I found the joys of Etsy, so many inspiring handcrafted pieces to lure you. So back then I found this shop called spinthread which makes hand embroidered accessories out of threads. The designs remind me of South American tribal or ethnic artworks/designs and yet they are really modern and graphical. The names of the pieces, f.ex. la amazonia, emphasize the feeling too, of course.
So many great pieces it was really difficult to choose. I ended up choosing "the batman" necklace and finally it arrived when I was on vacation. The reason for a bit longer delivery time is because every piece is uniquely handcrafted by the designer! It was really worth the wait!
The necklace was wrapped in a nice package too. I really appreciate details like that.

No comments: