18.3.10

gone crazy with Selected?

We were yesterday at the Selected customer evening with my friends and I do have to admit, I went a bit crazy with the sample pieces. But then again I'm very happy of all the items I got my claws into and there's no regret whatsoever, so no hard feelings, right?

Here's what I got. Every piece feels somehow so me, the different sides of too. The sweater reminds me of candy or soap bubbles or something like that, very girlie girl. But what I like about it is that the form of the sweater is loose and a lot less girlie. Navy blue sleeveless trench is oh so right for summer and fall season too. As well those suede trousers. The lace blazer is the only piece that gives me second thoughts, but I like the cut of the collars a lot, they give the material different point of view. 




No comments: