13.3.10

new dress coming up?

As I was browsing through the Vogue Collections spring-summer 2010 (numéro 9) this page caught my eye.
Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Fendi have created a very feminine and easy collection. As Lagerfeld says in the mag: "I wanted a cloud on a summer day - lightness and transparency". And succeeded in it, too. I love the material contrasts and those colors from powdery pastels to black.

But what really caught my eye was this little brown number.

Oh, how I like the contrast in the fabrics, especially that heavy fabric in the skirt. And so I remembered one fabric I bought last fall of which I've been thinking of doing a skirt. The only problem's been (besides the lack of time) I haven't been able to decide what type of skirt I want, whether to do a graphical or a girlie one. So this was a calling to me as I have done something similar before - girlie it'll be. 

No comments: