9.11.11

uniform

Golden jeans are one funny item to pair clothes with... When I got these I had punch of ideas, then they all disappeared and wearing them seemed somewhat irrational, and then back to the "yey-golden-jeans-I'll-wear-these-all-the-time". I wanted to try an outfit with these golden babies that would be more "adult"... Well, I ended up looking a bit like a stewardess... :) No-one said anything at the work though, I guess they are by now used to me wearing costume-like attires.

Trench vest: Selected Femme, shirt: JC, jeans: HM, shoes: Office

4 comments:

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

I like it! I think the gold jeans are pretty awesome ;)

Drew said...

Love those jeans, and how you wore them :)
~drew
http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love those jeans!

Teddi said...

i like the gold pants with the blue dress. it's completely unexpected, & sensational!