10.8.11

3xwhite

White on white on white, this is the most white ensemble I've ever worn. Wanted to put up totally white outfit from what I could find in my wardrobe. Being clever, I took my beloved Converses to a festival last summer and they ended up are all grey. I should have seen that coming.
My friend had her birthday yesterday, and she had made a dinner with all sorts of meze food. So delicious! And this is how I went to the dinner. I'm totally surprised I didn't get any food stains! White clothes plus me equals food on the clothes, usually.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love this optic white look. Its very beautiful.

Complex Cardigans

Sarah said...

I love all this white together. It looks amazing.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful white look!

http://fashiablee.blogspot.com

jenni said...

Oh, thank you to all of you!