19.8.11

third time's the charm

I've still got some outfit pics from this week's wearings. Here's a couple of days back with my old hairdo. Eager to show the ones with new hair dye, but those need to wait for a short while. I'm getting ready for my friend's upcoming nuptials tomorrow. The dress still needs some fixing...
I'm lucky to have mom who does atelier-level clothes as her hobby — just for fun! I've taken photos along the road, I hope I'll manage to do an interesting post about the different stages of the making of the dress. We'll see. I have an appointment at the hairdresser's at 10.30am, so tomorrow's gonna be hectic. Now some sleep!

4 comments:

james said...

this is so precious <3

Anonymous said...

Beautiful look.

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

The bright orange/red and pink combo is beautiful and I really like the skirt. Hope you had a lovely time at the wedding!

http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

Cylia said...

hey girl:) your look pretty amazing:) lovvee the skirt.