27.8.11

and the actual dress

My intention was to post this earlier but too many hobby things has been taking my time in last couple of days. :) Some of those later...
Here's some pics from the reception. I have divided opinions of my hairdo, it goes well with the dress, but it looks like I did it myself... And yes, I did went to a hairdresser. A bit awkward faces again, I'm such a lousy poser in public. People were passing by the restaurant and the security guy was standing just next to me...
And one pic to show a tiny bit of the decoration. My friend's still on their honeymoon, so without permission I don't like to show any other pics. The decoration suited the place so well, so beautiful.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning dress! So look so pretty :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! What a beautiful dress!! I love it, you look aaaamazing!!:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Jenni, congratulations to your mom, she did a beautiful job and I really like the V line on the back of the dress. You look like a Greek goddess!

http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

Shara said...

wow lovely dress:)

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Wow you mum is brilliant!!! love the result you look so lovely!! love the lavander colour :)

Unknown said...

O my goodness you look utterly gorgeous in this. I love the Grecian goddess feel to it. This lilac is the perfect colour on you.