27.9.11

burgundy (and other fall colors)

Hope someone else had a bit more relaxing weekend than I did. Been doing interesting and somewhat nice things, but the side-effect has been the lack of time for other nice things, like blogging. :) I'm a part of a workroom where we sometimes do these artsy things of which we don't get any actual benefit. I manage to go to this once in a half year design market too, but more about that later.
I've been trying to transit my summer clothes into fall, here's what I wore last week. The burgundy knit is new in, I purchased it at summer and now it really gets wear-time.
knit:JC, skirt: Gina Tricot, scarf is actually a cape, socks:HM, shoes:Vagabond, satchel: The Cambridge Satchel Company

5 comments:

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Beautiful colours! The stripey socks are the perfect touch!

Julia Topaz said...

I wish I could look as chic as you do in long skirts! I just end up looking like a bag lady.

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Love your outfit, so feminine, I like it! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

Cosa mi metto???

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Love your outfit and the mix of shades. Burgundy and mustard are perfect for the fall season and I saw a lot of burgundy & navy combo around, which looks great!

http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

RikkaMichelle. said...

I really love these colors:)
This outfit is beautiful, it all goes well together and great with the season.

RikkaMichelle
http://emfashionrtw.blogspot.com/