13.9.11

fire.brick

These fire brick trousers are new in. I associate this color to all the 90's 'earthy' colors - amber, mustard, all sort of red browns etc - that are now once again in fashion. If I recollect right, this is the first time since the 90's these types of colors are back, especially red-brick red. (Might be totally wrong though.) Really like the tone and feels like it goes well with all sorts of colors. 
The necklace is old, should have worn it more often and I noticed it needs its own post... But that's another story.

8 comments:

Johanna said...

Hieno uus banneri! Ja erityisen hieno läiskä :)

Not Just A Pretty Dress said...

Jenni, that's a lovely ensemble. I really like the colour combo light blue of the shirt with the warm brick trousers.

http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your pants! You styled them so well :)

xx
Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Cee said...

What a beautiful pair of trousers! The colour and proportion is so different from what you see most often :) I love your studded boots, too.
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

Talia said...

gorgeous outfit. I love the colors.

calima said...

Phenomenal styling, i really like it !!

Nora said...

love this necklake! :)

STYLE MARMALADE said...

wow I love this! is very refreshing and fashion forward! your style is awesome! x