9.5.10

from another world

We attended a big birthday party yesterday. It was held in a yacht club by the sea, weather was gray and rainy, so together with the (early) spring and only few boats around - the atmosphere outside was somewhat melancholic - but inside it was joyful celebration. As a contrast to weather I decided to wear my yellow sunflower dress - the mood of the dress fit the party well. 
I really love this dress, there aren't that many occasions it is suitable for, so I don't get to wear it that much. My mom's made it from a vintage fabric. The purse is vintage also. I only hope I'd had some nice vintage shoes to go with it, these ones aren't quite right for the dress.
Here you can see the the cut of the upper part and the purse better. The front is loose and has another piece inside.

No comments: