5.5.10

mustard/safari

Yesterday was quite chilly, so I thought fall-ish clothes are suitable, despite it's spring. I was in a huge hurry and just put this together amazingly quickly. Some mornings are just better than others. In these pictures the chilliness doesn't come through though, which I like.
Without the balmain-ish jersey, the outfit turns into a kind of 40's safari look.
jersey:HM Trend, skirt:COS, t-shirt:Only, shoes:Vagabond and DinSko

Being all happy with my combination, I started remembering that I had been browsing through my Vogue Collections ss10 the day before and realized Balmain collection had some effect... So I guess influences are various, a bit of Balmain shoulders/colors, a bit of Dries Van Noten f09/ss10/f10 collections and maybe a bit of Celine ss10.
from top left clockwise: Dries Van Noten f10, Balmain ss10, Celine ss10, Balmain ss10 (pohotos: www.style.com)

2 comments:

HannaKarmiini said...

Tuo ylempi on suosikkini! Ja kuva on kaunis! Ilme ja auringonpaiste sopivat tunnelmaan ja tyyliin!

jenni said...

Voi kiitoksia kovasti! Omasta mielestänikin se on melko onnistunut, ehkä onnistunein tähän astisista.