30.5.10

wannabe ballet dancer

Summer's barely started and I'm already thinking about fall, fall collections that is. Miu Miu's fw10 collection was so astonishing in its minimalistic girlishness that it's been haunting me ever since.  Here's some inspiration pictures.
I have to say HM managed to surprise me once again, I had to get this, in my opinion, very miumiu-ish skirt the minute I saw it. The thick material is suitable for fall, but here's my summer adaption I wore last week (except for the first pic, with the fabric flower necklace worn as as headpiece).  
And sorry, all our light tests didn't work out.
 skirt:HM, jersey:Indiska, tights with owls: Zukale&Huoviala, flowers:Selected Femme, rings made from old buttons:from a design market

4 comments:

anni maarit said...

upeet sukkahousut!

Carla said...

I like your blog! very pretty!

xoxo

Redhead in Law

jenni said...

Anni: Kiitoksia kovasti, yhdet lempisukkiksistani!

Carla: Thank you so much! :)

Janet said...

Thank you for taking me to a fascinating fashion trip once again. Good night!