2.5.10

party birds

I have two days of celebration behind me. It was so much fun, kiitos tytöt! 

This is what I wore to my friend's house warming party/vappu celebration. The dress is by far one of the easiest party dresses, just needs the right shoes and you're ready.


Here you can see the tights a bit better, they are hand-printed by Finnish designers Zukale & Huoviala and have little birds flying around.
dress:Zara Basic, tights: Zukale & Huoviala, shoes: Office

And here's my pique-nique outfit that turned into a party outfit at Saturday night. Shoes are all muddy from the park. :)
leather dress: HM Trend

3 comments:

Chloe said...

I love your blog! You have such a great style and I think it's fantastic how you can recreate catwalk looks with your own wardrobe, I'm seriously impressed.

I'm now a follower :)

Chloe
http://chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

Ann. said...

Hi honey..
Your blog is cute and you are beautiful girl. You look very nice.
Lovely violet wedges.

Kisses from poland.
Ann.

ps. i follow you. can you follow me?

jenni said...

Chloe: I'm so taken by your words! Thank you so much!

Ann: Thank you to you too! I could say the same to you! :)